Our mission is to honor and obey God by providing help and healing to troubled children and families who then may bless others.
As an outreach of the Apostolic Christian Churches of America, Gateway Woods' treatment philosophy is rooted in the timeless truths of the Bible, including unconditional love, abundant grace, individual responsibility, personal righteousness, and respect for God-ordained authority. Our treatment strategy is child-specific because we view each child as a uniquely created person. Our staff provides a model of spirituality, family interaction, and individual nurturing that many children have never before experienced.
- Christian Principles - The Bible, which includes the saving power and gospel of Jesus Christ, serves as the motivation, guide and final authority in all we do.
- The Family - The core and cornerstone of society and our primary therapeutic tool. We will provide services to families and surrogate families for children who need security and guidance based on Biblical principles.
- Commitment- Exemplified by optimism, resilience, determination, hard work, self-denial and unconditional love, our commitment is to Jesus Christ, each other, our clients, their families and our supporters.
- Teamwork - Recognizing our individual limitations and the strengths and wisdom in numbers, we will work cooperatively with each other, our clients, our authorities and other professionals.
- Quality- We will maintain high standards for our services and facilities. Through accountability and creativity we will continuously seek to find new and more effective ways to meet human needs.
- Integrity - We will be faithful in our responsibilities; we will do what we say we will do. We will tell the truth. We will be honorable in all of our relationships.
- Stewardship - We will make wise use of spiritual, human, material and financial resources.
Apostolic Christian Church
The Apostolic Christian Church believes the Holy Bible to be the divine word of God, and that the teachings of Jesus Christ and his disciples act as the foundation of the church. The purpose of the Church is to teach the Gospel message of salvation, to nurture the believer, to preserve sound doctrine and to serve others in the likeness of Christ. For more information on the Apostolic Christian Church, please visit the Official Apostolic Christian Church Website.